Sunday, May 23, 2010
A Visit from the Holley's
Ben and Andrea came to visit from May 13 until Sunday the May 23, 2010. At this point, they are probably checking through security to take their non-stop Delta flight. Tate is four and will travel fairly well, but Catherine is likely to be a bit more of a challenge at eighteen months. They came to beat the heat as well as to relax before June mania at Disney. Ben will be working non-stop hours in June with his team to come up with their annual marketing forecasting plan. While here, they have gone to their favorite Utah restaurants, to Thanksgiving Point and swimming with Ben's family. They have had a barbecue with friends and a party here with the Oaks Family and Grandma Tate. They have loved being here with me and Grandpa, too. Tate has learned to call me Grammie, because I think it is such a cute Grandma name. We had so much fun with the Holley's that I almost forgot to use my camera! As they went out the door, I finally took a few.
The hugs that I get from my Grandchildren make life very worthwhile! Our Grandchildren always run to the backyard to ride the swings, the slide, and then they come inside to play with all the toys around the house and under the stairs. They know that we keep treats just for them. Grandpa and I get to have Jeremy's children come stay soon, too. Currently, we have 12 grandchildren.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment