Monday night Kelly and I had a picnic with Jeremy's family at the Blue Grass Concert in Bountiful. We invited anyone of our children and their families. There wasn't any favoritism. This is a concert that Murphy's Guitar shop puts on, and Mike Murphy's wife is Kelly's sister. There were about 15 in the band from Star Valley High School, which is near Afton, Wyoming. About 4-5 people played guitar. There were 2 violinists a mandolin player, a harmonium, bass (electric), a banjo and a drummer. There actually were lyrics with some of the songs for a little extra knee slappin clappin'. We all thoroughly enjoyed it. Kelly and I brought the chicken, and Joni brought fruit. Fun times.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
And Heidi turned one on June 19th! She had a really fun party. They rented a big waterslide. The Hobbs cousins and family were really fun to visit with. Grammie and Chrissie came, too. Kelly and I rode our bikes over!
ReplyDelete